Graphe International Theological Seminary not only offers great academic content, but delivers that content with tools that facillitate the learning of God’s Word. Some of these facilities are highlighted here:
- GITS’ greatest asset is its qualified teachers and professors. These servants of God are dedicated to training others to serve the Master Biblically. Classes are held in nice air-conditioned rooms.
- GITS has many rooms with various sizes, so that the learning experience can be customized for each class.
- The library is often the favorite spot for many students, because there they can study in a relaxed environment with access to a plethora of theological resources at their fingertips.
- The seminary provides computers to be shared among students who do not have their own.
- Students who sign up can take advantage of the kitchen and dining room, where meals are served three times a day with snacks in between.
- Tune in to GITS’ own local radio station. Or better yet, take part in broadcasting and radio programming, learning valuable skills for life.
- Full-time men students can enroll to live in the new three stories dorm. It’s walking distance to the campus, with friendship and camaderie in abundance tempered by discipline.
- Full-time women students can enroll to live in the new women’s dorm, located in the fourth floor of Graphe’s building. This is a place where you will meet other ladies preparing for God’s service and build your character.