Radio Berita Klasik AM 828 kHz
RBK Radio Station
Station: AM 828 kHz
Man is saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9), and faith comes by the hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17). Therefore, for as many people to be saved, Christians must ceaselessly proclaim the Word of Christ. This charge is given to us, and we must perform it, in season or out of season (in good times or in bad times).
For the purpose of proclaiming Christ’s Word to the widest audience possible, GRAPHE asked God for a radio station. The radio station would be unique and special, sounding forth God-honoring and God-pleasing music, coupled with pure proclamation of the Word containing firm Biblical doctrines without compromise.
God blessed members of GRAPHE Baptist church, and the church procured a radio station and named it Radio Berita Klasik (RBK). In English this is translated Classical News Radio. By its name, this radio station is a news station, with its hourly news announcement, and is also committed to playing classical music. However, although RBK announces the current happenings of the world, the main news is that old, old, classic news of the Savior came from glory, to save sinners like you and me.
We are on wavelength AM/MW 828 kHz, and the range of this radio is Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi (Jabodetabek), although certain parts of Lampung can also hear our broadcast. If you’re in range to catch our tune, please enjoy the ministry of God’s Word through our programs from the comfort of your home.
You can now listen to our radio live from the internet!
Click the player below!
Radio Berita Klasik (Classic News Radio)
To listen live using your Blackberry:
1. Open your Blackberry browser
2. Type (or copy paste the following): https://i.klikhost.com/9030/stream
To listen live using your Android Handphone:
1. Download and install an internet radio program. Many such apps exist in Android, for example A Online Radio
2. In your Android browser, type (or copy paste) the following: https://i.klikhost.com/9030/listen.pls
3. A pop-up will appear asking you to choose an action
4. Choose to open using the installed internet radio program (for example A Online Radio)